Top Home Buying Apps
As you begin your buying journey this spring, you don't have to do it alone! Here are five top-rated apps that will add real power to your buying, moving, decoratting, and budgeting resources.
- Moved: Consider Moved your “personal moving concierge” — a sophisticated step up from your buddy with a truck. Moved will manage your entire moving process, from gathering moving company quotes, coordinating moving timelines, and offering options for packing supplies.
- Karl’s Mortgage Calculator: Nerdy numbers type? Then you’re gonna love Karl’s Mortgage Calculator. Calculate your mortgage payments given principal, interest, and term. Plus, you can reverse calculate for any one variable given the other three. Includes scenarios for paying off your mortgage early with bi-weekly or extra payments.
- GreatSchools Finder: Schools are important to all buyers (yes, even those without children -- think resale value). Learn about nearby schools and how they compare to other schools, grade levels, and zones.
- Modsy: This extremely user-friendly app says it’s “the impossibly easy way to design your home.” We agree! Simply take a video of your space and receive 3-D interior design ideas that factor in your personality, preferences, and style.
- Mint: Because you are serious about buying a home, you have to be just as serious about your building a solid budget. Stay on top of mortgage payments, utility bills with different due dates, and other statements and subscriptions with Mint. With more than 15 million users, Mint has a big reputation as a power app.
Ready to try on a move? Just say the word, and we can set you up on a home search to receive listings in your inbox. Reach out and start receiving those automated emails and portal today!