Quiz: Is it time to ditch your landlord in 2023?
It might seriously be time to ditch the landlord, buy a home, and make your own rules. This quick 5-question quiz may help you know for sure. (But you gotta be honest, K?).
1. Can you afford a down payment? You don’t need piles of cash, but you do need a little (say 3-10% of the home price) to qualify for a competitive interest rate.
2. Do you have regular income? Two years of employment history is preferred, but other factors, such as a high credit score and low debt-to-income ratio, can sub for less than two years.
3. Do you know where you want to live? If you’re new to the area, you might want to wait a few months and get your bearings. We promise you’ll know what areas feel like home after a while.
4. Do you plan on staying put for a while? No one knows the future, but sticking around for 2-5 years is ideal if you can make it work.
5. Are you comfortable with current home prices? Sure, they’re higher than you’d like, but when you run the numbers, you feel confident you can make the budget work.
Is 2023 the year you become a homeowner? Reach out and let's plot a path to your goal!
best realtor in Norwalk
Norwalk’s leading real estate agent
Top Norwalk realtor
The best agent in Norwalk
home for sale in Norwalk iowa
homes for sale in Norwalk iowa
house for sale in Norwalk iowa
condos for sale in Norwalk iowa
condominiums for sale in Norwalk iowa
Buy real estate in Norwalk iowa
Sell real estate in Norwalk iowa
buy a home in Norwalk iowa
buy a house in Norwalk iowa
buy a condo
buy a condominium
sell my condo
sell my condominium
buy a norwalk lot
sell a norwalk lot
sell norwalk land
buy land in Norwalk iowa
list my home in Norwalk iowa
list my house
list my condominium
list my norwalk condo
Norwalk home prices
Norwalk condo prices
local realtor in Norwalk iowa
realtor near me
hire a realtor
real estate broker
real estate agency in Norwalk iowa
real estate agent in Norwalk iowa
Favorite norwalk realtor