Questions to ask when searching for a home
Searching for the one:
Once you've got your finances in order, the fun of looking for the perfect home begins! Here are some questions to ask yourself before searching for a home.
1. Where do you want to buy?
2. Is there a specific school district you'd like to be near?
3. Are you intrested in new construction or a resale home?
4. What style home do you prefer?
5. Are stairs acceptable?
6. Do you want a garage?
7. What size lot would you prefer?
8. Condo or standalone?
9. Would you like a deck or patio?
10. What 3 features of a home are most important to you?