Homeowner Hacks: The Magic of Baking Soda and Vinegar
Buying your home was magical. Remember how you played the process like a champ, beat out all those other buyers, and came out on top? Yeah, we see you. Know what else is magical? This #HomeownerHack for National Homeownership Month.
Forget all those smelly, expensive, and harsh cleaning chemicals. All you need to magically clean your home is a little baking soda and vinegar, and you’re ready to cast a clean home spell. Use the two to
1. Clean your disposal.
2. Remove residue on pots and pans.
3. Deodorize the fridge.
4. Remove coffee and tea stains on mugs.
5. Brighten laundry (baking soda) and remove odors (vinegar).
6. Scrub bathroom counters, tile, toilets, and grout.
7. Loosen mineral buildup on a shower head.
8. Remove pet stains on carpet.
9. Clean the grill.
10. Kill pesky weeds.
Know a way to use baking soda and vinegar that we missed? Reach out -- we're always looking for more magic!