First day of Winter: Home Tips
Here’s us reminding you of two things:
1. You only have four days left to get it together for Christmas Day.
2. Today is the first official day of winter.
(How about pausing the Christmas crazies just for a bit, light the fire, kick our feet up, and drink to the new season in style?) Afterward, you can knock out these quick and easy tips to get your home ready for the cold weather ahead:
1. Change your air filters and adjust your thermostat.
2. Switch your ceiling fans to rotate clockwise.
3. Cover patio furniture and store removable cushions.
4. Disconnect exterior hoses from their spigots.
5. Buy ice melt to have on hand.
Have a happy and safe winter -- and if you have any other home maintenance questions, reach out. We have a lot of experience and a long list of trusted professionals!
best realtor in Norwalk
Norwalk’s leading real estate agent
Top Norwalk realtor
The best agent in Norwalk
home for sale in Norwalk iowa
homes for sale in Norwalk iowa
house for sale in Norwalk iowa
condos for sale in Norwalk iowa
condominiums for sale in Norwalk iowa
Buy real estate in Norwalk iowa
Sell real estate in Norwalk iowa
buy a home in Norwalk iowa
buy a house in Norwalk iowa
buy a condo
buy a condominium
sell my condo
sell my condominium
buy a norwalk lot
sell a norwalk lot
sell norwalk land
buy land in Norwalk iowa
list my home in Norwalk iowa
list my house
list my condominium
list my norwalk condo
Norwalk home prices
Norwalk condo prices
local realtor in Norwalk iowa
realtor near me
hire a realtor
real estate broker
real estate agency in Norwalk iowa
real estate agent in Norwalk iowa
Favorite norwalk realtor