DIY Staging Your Home for the Market
So..this is your friendly reminder that staging doesn’t have to break the bank.
6 tips for a DIY stage that will have buyers falling in love with your home:
1. Get rid of furniture, accessories, and knick-knacks that crowd floors and tabletops. Go for the vacation rental feel. Enough, but not too much.
2. Clean, clean, clean. While not staging per se, you can’t get away from how critical cleaning is.
3. Replace family photos with neutral artwork to help buyers picture themselves in your home.
4. Swap everyday bath towels with crisp white ones to make your bathrooms brighter, cleaner, and spa-like.
5. Organize closets. Sellers always open closets. Surprise them with neatly arranged storage that says, “there’s space for everything!”
6. Don’t overlook curb appeal. Spruce up the front door with a season wreath, lay fresh mulch, and add planters with potted seasonal flowers to the front step.
Most important: Partner with a team of real estate professionals who prioritize staging and can help you do it right!
If you’re planning on selling and are in the market for a top team to make it happen, we would love to help!
best realtor in Altoona
Altoona’s leading real estate agent
Top Altoona realtor
The best agent in Altoona
home for sale in altoona iowa
homes for sale in altoona iowa
house for sale in altoona iowa
condos for sale in altoona iowa
condominiums for sale in altoona iowa
Buy real estate in altoona iowa
Sell real estate in altoona iowa
buy a home in altoona iowa
buy a house in altoona iowa
buy a condo
buy a condominium
sell my condo
sell my condominium
buy a lot
sell a lot
buy land in altoona iowa
list my home in altoona iowa
list my house
list my condominium
list my condo
local realtor in altoona iowa
realtor near me
hire a realtor
real estate broker
real estate agency in altoona iowa
real estate agent in altoona iowa
Favorite altoona realtor