Deck the halls (on a budget)
Don't let your wallet stand in the way of your decorating dreams! We've got some DIY tips to help you make your home extra festive without breaking the bank!
- Place extra ornaments on the mantle, in a hurricane vase, or around a DIY wreath.
- Paper, scissors, and some string are all you need to make snowflake garland. Find patterns you love with a quick online search. Simple, bold, and easy for the kids!
- Wrap empty Amazon boxes to create a faux-wrapped present tower. Place on an entry bench, stairway, or fireplace. You can also wrap artwork or picture frames already hanging on your wall. Just add a fun bow and place back on the wall.
- Put those holiday photo cards to work as ornaments on your tree (use clothespins to clip to branches), or simply hang them around a doorway.
- When in doubt, go with lights and greenery. On the mantle, around a banister, above kitchen cabinets...the possibilities are endless and the price is oh-so-right.
Do you have high-impact, low-cost holiday decorations you adore? Let's talk about how to get the most into your home!
best realtor in Norwalk
Norwalk’s leading real estate agent
Top Norwalk realtor
The best agent in Norwalk
home for sale in Norwalk iowa
homes for sale in Norwalk iowa
house for sale in Norwalk iowa
condos for sale in Norwalk iowa
condominiums for sale in Norwalk iowa
Buy real estate in Norwalk iowa
Sell real estate in Norwalk iowa
buy a home in Norwalk iowa
buy a house in Norwalk iowa
buy a condo
buy a condominium
sell my condo
sell my condominium
buy a norwalk lot
sell a norwalk lot
sell norwalk land
buy land in Norwalk iowa
list my home in Norwalk iowa
list my house
list my condominium
list my norwalk condo
Norwalk home prices
Norwalk condo prices
local realtor in Norwalk iowa
realtor near me
hire a realtor
real estate broker
real estate agency in Norwalk iowa
real estate agent in Norwalk iowa
Favorite norwalk realtor