2 Truths and 1 Lie: Real Estate Edition
Feeling strong nine days into the new year? Alright then, let’s see if you can sniff out the lie in this Two Truths and a Lie: Real Estate Edition:
1. People spend more time researching a new car than they do a home loan.
2. In a real estate transaction, the agent pockets the entire commission.
3. FSBO homes sell for less than agent-assisted homes.
Got your answers? Alright, scroll to see if you were right!
1. TRUTH. Average time spent researching a new car? 11 hours. A home loan? 8 hours.
2. LIE. An agent’s brokerage takes its portion (to be able to run the company to support its agents and keep the lights on), and then the agent gets his or her split. The split varies based on the firm and business model.
3. TRUTH. According to the NAR, FSBO homes sold at an average of $58,000 less than their agent-assisted counterparts.
What questions can our team answer for you? Reach out - we are happy to help at any time!
best realtor in Altoona
Altoona’s leading real estate agent
Top Altoona realtor
The best agent in Altoona
home for sale in altoona iowa
homes for sale in altoona iowa
house for sale in altoona iowa
condos for sale in altoona iowa
condominiums for sale in altoona iowa
Buy real estate in altoona iowa
Sell real estate in altoona iowa
buy a home in altoona iowa
buy a house in altoona iowa
buy an altoona condo
buy a condominium
sell my condo
sell my condominium
buy an altoona lot
sell a lot
sell altoona land
buy land in altoona iowa
list my home in altoona iowa
list my altoona house
list my condominium
list my altoona condo
Altoona home prices
Altoona condo prices
local realtor in altoona iowa
realtor near me
hire a realtor
real estate broker
real estate agency in altoona iowa
real estate agent in altoona iowa
Favorite altoona realtor
Post a Comment