10 Tips for New Homeowners
Here’s the thing: Buying a home is super exciting. It’s arguably the largest financial investment you’ll make, and it tells the world you’re officially adulting!
Once you’ve signed on the dotted line, follow these 10 tips for homeowning like a pro:
1. Change the locks as soon as possible.
2. Ask around to find a reliable handyman.
3. Find a secure home for all those warranties and manuals so you’ll be able to find them whenever necessary.
4. If possible, paint before you move in. It’s much easier in an empty house.
5. Meet the neighbors. You never know when you’ll need a friendly favor.
6. Plant shade trees. In a few years, you’ll be so glad you did.
7. Replace the air filters, especially if the home was on the market for a while.
8. Start an emergency fund for repairs and maintenance.
9. Be slow to take on major renovations.
10. If you do renovate, make improvements that will add value. (I can help!)
What’d we forget? Reach out and let's talk!
best realtor in Norwalk
Norwalk’s leading real estate agent
Top Norwalk realtor
The best agent in Norwalk
home for sale in Norwalk iowa
homes for sale in Norwalk iowa
house for sale in Norwalk iowa
condos for sale in Norwalk iowa
condominiums for sale in Norwalk iowa
Buy real estate in Norwalk iowa
Sell real estate in Norwalk iowa
buy a home in Norwalk iowa
buy a house in Norwalk iowa
buy a condo
buy a condominium
sell my condo
sell my condominium
buy a norwalk lot
sell a norwalk lot
sell norwalk land
buy land in Norwalk iowa
list my home in Norwalk iowa
list my house
list my condominium
list my norwalk condo
Norwalk home prices
Norwalk condo prices
local realtor in Norwalk iowa
realtor near me
hire a realtor
real estate broker
real estate agency in Norwalk iowa
real estate agent in Norwalk iowa
Favorite norwalk realtor
Post a Comment